1454 Crossways Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA, 23320, United States
3.5/5 (241 reviews)
Stay and play at this Chesapeake hotel.
Aloft Chesapeake is located in the vibrant Southeastern Virginia region, adjacent to the world's largest natural harbor and the world's largest naval base. We're a short drive to the U.S. Coast Guard Finance Center, Norfolk Naval Base, and Norfolk Naval Shipyard. Norfolk and Virginia Beach are right nearby, so head on over for a seaside escape.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save 35% Plus Breakfast
Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays
- $10 food and beverage credit to Re:fuel by AloftSM
- Arrival dates may vary
Book online, or call 866-716-8143 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Aloft Chesapeake hotel is located at 1454 Crossways Blvd and right next to Norfolk Naval Base.
- American Rover Tall Ships
- AMF Bowling Center
- Children's Museum of Virginia
- Chilled Ponds Ice & Turf Complex
- Chrystler Hall
- Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge
- Greenbrier Mall
- MacArthur Center
- Nauticus & Battleship Wisconsin
- Norfolk International Airport
- Norfolk State University
- Old Dominion University
- Princess Anne Athletic Complex
- Regent University
- Towne Place at Greenbrier
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art
- Virginia Wesleyan College
How To Get Here
Pick up a snack at Re:fuel or grab a drink at W XYZ® bar
Perk up or chill out with food options 24/7, or change it up and try a new pint or pinot noir.
- Re:fuel by Aloft
- W XYZ® bar
Hours Of Operation
Meet up in our Chesapeake event space
Plan an event or meeting in our sleek, tech-forward Tactic room.
- 581 square feet of space
- Fast & free WiFi
- 50" TV with A/V hook-up
- On-site catering
- Wedding room blocks available